Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Best Striped Maxi Dress

Uniqlo Bra Top Striped Maxi Dress
Uniqlo Bra Top Maxi Dress
 
 
 

Uniqlo Bra Top Striped Maxi Dress



What I'm Wearing

Uniqlo Bra Top Striped Maxi Dress

Flatform Sandals and similar here

Pineapple Tote- Similar TopShop here and Rip Curl here

RayBan Wayfarer

 





Uniqlo Bra Top Striped Maxi Dress



 



Uniqlo Bra Top Striped Maxi Dress



Uniqlo Bra Top Striped Maxi Dress




Uniqlo Bra Top Striped Maxi Dress

 
During the hot, steamy, southern, summer months, maxi dresses are my mom-off-duty uniform of choice. I like this style dress because its comfortable and versatile. I can dress them up or down, where them to the pool, laying on the cabana beach side or at the zoo with the kids.
 
I'm going to admit I was a little skeptical of this dress mainly because it stated it was a bra-top dress and for any woman like me who has plenty in this area, these style tops never work. But this dress and the bra top are comfortable and fit well! I also love this pineapple tote I found at Marshalls for a pop of color! It reminds me of beach days in Hawaii!


I will wear this dress all summer long especially when the hot, humid southern days have arrived. Currently the heat has taken a backseat this week and left us on the cool, overcast side today but, as anyone who's ever lived in the South knows, the heat returns quickly. I will enjoy the cool while it lasts! 

 
Can you tell I'm trying to psyche myself into this cool weather? Needless to say, my morning Starbucks iced Americano has been temporarily replaced with the hot version!
 
 
Have a great day!
 
 
 
~B
 
 
 
This is a sponsored post by Uniqlo, but all opinions are my own.



2 comments:

  1. This post should be labeled best pineapple bag! I am in love!

    Taylor
    http://tspoonfulofsugar.com

    ReplyDelete