Monday, May 18, 2015

Black, White and Lemonade Pops

Forever 21 Romper Target Romper Forever 21 Blazer Espadrilles Tassel Necklace
Target Black and White Romper with Neon Lemonade Accessories
 
 

Forever 21 Romper Target Romper Forever 21 Blazer Espadrilles Tassel Necklace



Forever 21 Romper Target Romper Forever 21 Blazer Espadrilles Tassel Necklace
 
 

Forever 21 Romper Target Romper Forever 21 Blazer Espadrilles Tassel Necklace



Forever 21 Romper Target Romper Forever 21 Blazer Espadrilles Tassel Necklace





Forever 21 Romper Target Romper Forever 21 Blazer Espadrilles Tassel Necklace

 
What I'm Wearing:

Target Mossimo Woven Romper

Target Fedora

Forever 21 Blazer

Black Espadrilles Similar here and exact here

ASOS Clutch {this one sold out} love this lemon clutch here and here

Tassel Necklace similar

RayBan Wayfarers

 
I'll be honest, I've not worn a onesie, since, well, I was a baby. I've always thought they were for the music festival goer, until I found one that fit. Plus, I'd seen rompers come and go over the last few summers and wondered how long this trend was going to last.


I've tried on many of these in different styles, brands, etc only to be disappointed when it didn't fit in the bottom or the top. I'd have to go up three sizes just so they'd fit in the bottom only to be wayyyy too big on the top. Or I'd have to go up two sizes on the top only to be overly big on the bottom. And let's just say I'm no seamstress. After several failed attempts at finding one that fit, this discouraged girl gave up. That is until I saw this one at Target a few weeks back. I thought I would give it a go again.

 
I know, I'm glutton for punishment but I just couldn't help myself. This particular trip to Target was to see if I could score one of those Lilly Pulitzer dresses. So imagine my surprise (not really) at NOT finding the Lilly dress but picking up this instead (along with a maxi-dress and this fedora). 
 
 
Here are the reasons I love this romper:
 
  1. I like this romper because it's cute, in an un-obnoxious way and when I tried it on it actually fit.
  2. It is so flattering and comfortable, I've worn it too many times to count. That's good in my book because any time I've bought a trendy item I MAY wear it once before its out of style or I get bored with it. Is anyone else that way?
  3. It even survived a whole day and night on Bourbon Street! Sorry, no photos of that unless you count the few I posted on Instagram. After all, what happens on Bourbon, stays on Bourbon! :)




~B
 
 
"Never say never."
 
 
 
 
If you aren't following Sunshine and Sequins blog on Instagram, you really should. You'll love it. I promise.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! I have yet to found a romper that I like on myself, I think my torso is too long for most!

    Taylor
    http://tspoonfulofsugar.com

    ReplyDelete