Thursday, April 16, 2015

On Thursdays We Wear Saturdays and Sundays

anthropologie sundry weekend tee, anthropologie denim shorts, red crossbody, gold sandals how to style denim shorts


I know you wanna Shop This Look:

Anthropologie Sundry Striped Weekend Tee

Anthropologie Pilcro Roll-Up Dark Denim Shorts

Kate Spade Red Handbag- SOLD OUT similar here

Target Merona Fedora Hat

J Crew Factory

Matisse Gold Sandals-great options here and here and here all under $70!!




This outfit screams summer, amiright? You can never go wrong with this ridiculously cool pair of denim boyfriend shorts, this classic striped tee and this Fedora from Target!! And the best part: this hat was less than $13 and the sunnies were less than $20!! That's a steal for summertime fun in the sun!




Target Merona fedora hat, J crew Sunglasses anthropologie sundry weekend tee, anthropologie denim shorts, red crossbody, gold sandals how to style denim shorts
 
 

Target Merona fedora hat, J crew Sunglasses anthropologie sundry weekend tee, anthropologie denim shorts, red crossbody, gold sandals how to style denim shorts
 
 

Target Merona fedora hat, J crew Sunglasses anthropologie sundry weekend tee, anthropologie denim shorts, red crossbody, gold sandals how to style denim shorts
 
 

Target Merona fedora hat, J crew Sunglasses anthropologie sundry weekend tee, anthropologie denim shorts, red crossbody, gold sandals how to style denim shorts
 
 
 
If you are new here, welcome to this blog o' mine! We like to have fun not only with fashion but life!! We talk about all things from the craziness that comes with having kids (plural intended), places this crew of mine travels (sometimes kid-less), daycays (my word for one-day vacations), trying to keep our bodies healthy (as a stay at home/working mom), along with a few healthy recipes we come up with on the fly. We act silly, make fun of ourselves and always, always laugh through it all.
 
 
For the last 13 years, I've been an Army helicopter pilots' spouse hence the former blog name armylifeaviatorwife. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Hawaii with a BBA in 2008. My husband and I will celebrate our 15th anniversary in July and our kids are 8 and 4. Mav retired from the Army not a month ago and is now currently training for helicopter firefighting. I do feel blessed to spend my days with my kids while they are young.
 
 
My pics aren't perfect but I'm (hubbys') learning. Isn't that what life's about? So won't you join me on this crazy journey?  I invite you to come in, stay a while and get to know me. All are welcome here. Make sure to enter your email at the right and never miss a post or check me out on Bloglovin'!
 
 
Leave me a comment to let me know not only who you are but how you are. Visit my about me page to learn more about moi! Also for my daily ramblings follow me on Instagram!
 
 
 
 
Sincerely,
 
 
 
~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment