Thursday, February 5, 2015

Zip Cardigan

I know its been awhile since I posted a "new" outfit. This was my first since having surgery three weeks ago. My options were limited as my tummy was still healing but you get the drift. I am loving this zip up cardigan I found on Modcloth a few weeks back and can't get over my DIY destroyed skinny jeans. DIY generally makes me nervous. It makes the perfectionist in me rear her ugly head. But I think my destructive nature came into play and I had fun making my coated black skinny jeans into an edgy compliment to this outfit. I also included a great Valentines Day gift list at the end.


My own skinny jeans but similar here if you aren't feeling DIY:  Destroyed Black Skinny Jeans

Similar: Steve Madden Black Work Tote

Similar: Lucky Brand Clogs

Modcloth Airport Greeting Cardigan in Charcoal
 
Topshop Womens Destructed Black Skinny Jeans, J Crew Womens Sunglasses, Modcloth Airport Greeting Cardigan, Lucky Brand Leather Womens Clogs~Sunshine and Sequins
 
 
 
Topshop Womens Destructed Black Skinny Jeans, J Crew Womens Sunglasses, Modcloth Airport Greeting Cardigan, Lucky Brand Leather Womens Clogs~Sunshine and Sequins
Open Toe Sandals and Nail Polish in Winter? Absolutely.





Topshop Womens Destructed Black Skinny Jeans, J Crew Womens Sunglasses, Modcloth Airport Greeting Cardigan, Lucky Brand Leather Womens Clogs~Sunshine and Sequins

Topshop Womens Destructed Black Skinny Jeans, J Crew Womens Sunglasses, Modcloth Airport Greeting Cardigan, Lucky Brand Leather Womens Clogs~Sunshine and Sequins


Topshop Womens Destructed Black Skinny Jeans, J Crew Womens Sunglasses, Modcloth Airport Greeting Cardigan, Lucky Brand Leather Womens Clogs~Sunshine and Sequins
Love, love, love the zipper detail on this cardi. The sunglasses are J Crew and the t-shirt is from Target. Perfect nude lippy is BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie in Make Your Move

Topshop Womens Destructed Black Skinny Jeans, J Crew Womens Sunglasses, Modcloth Airport Greeting Cardigan, Lucky Brand Leather Womens Clogs~Sunshine and Sequins

Topshop Womens Destructed Black Skinny Jeans, J Crew Womens Sunglasses, Modcloth Airport Greeting Cardigan, Lucky Brand Leather Womens Clogs~Sunshine and Sequins

Topshop Womens Destructed Black Skinny Jeans, J Crew Womens Sunglasses, Modcloth Airport Greeting Cardigan, Lucky Brand Leather Womens Clogs~Sunshine and Sequins
Blue skies and almost 70 degrees this day. Is it really February?


I've been trying to style this cardigan for a while and finally put this together the other day. As I wrote above, I made these jeans using an old pair of my black skinny jeans. I bought this pair originally and found another pair I like better so these got "destroyed" for a fashion redo. I think they add a little edge to this ensemble, don't you?



~B


Coming up on the blog: Spring Has Sprung Pantone Spring 2015 Bold Colors Support Softer Hues
 
 
 

Find me on Instagram, Blog Lovin under Sunshine and Sequins or subscribe by RSS and email.
 
 
Just in case you missed this Valentines gift list: 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment