Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weekend Trend Tip: Casual Sweater and Destroyed Skinny Jeans


Lucky Brand Brown leather crossbody bag, Topshop destroyed skinny jeans, old navy crisp white button up,



What I'm Wearing
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lucky Brand Brown leather crossbody bag, Topshop destroyed skinny jeans, old navy crisp white button up,
 
 
 Another look for the Old Navy Funnel Neck Sweater. So chic without breaking the bank!
This sweater is so versatile, soft and warm. The perfect combo with my crisp, white Old Navy button up tunic.  Add some destroyed skinnies, a brown leather cross body bag and phenomenal ankle boots for flare. I was looking for something comfy and chic to wear for a play date and this was perfect. Too bad it was 40 degrees outside but I'm not complaining. I'll take 40 degrees over snow any day!



Lucky Brand Brown leather crossbody bag, destroyed skinny jeans, crisp white button up, old navy turtleneck sweater~Sunshine and Sequins
 
 


Cognac Boots, Topshop Destroyed Skinny Jeans, Madewell Skinny Jeans

Lucky Brand Crossbody Bag, Topshop Destroyed Skinny Jeans, Old Navy Sweater

Old Navy Funnel Neck Sweater
 This is me praying for some warmer weather.
 
 

 


Old Navy Funnel Turtleneck Sweater, Topshop Destroyed Skinnies
 




 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Since its the weekend its a perfect time to talk about date nights. As I've written before, my husband and I believe in date nights. Here is the reason why. I love being a mother and I'm a better mother when I have time away. You see, we have a child with special needs and the daily struggles of dealing with that take its toll on us as parents. Several years ago, our sons' therapist explained that, we, as parents, needed respite, to get away and decompress. Mav and I decided no matter what was happening in our lives, date night takes precedence. We try to have one date night every single month.
 
Most of the time, I love inspiring women to take their style to the next level by giving them not only style inspiration but a positive outlook for the day. I'm proof being a size 2 isn't necessary to have chic, sophisticated style. I try to keep my head above the waves most days. Some days are harder than others. Today's been one of those days. Hence the reason for the quote at the end. I needed a pick me up today. A reminder that I have a choice.
 
You can choose happiness or you can choose to allow your circumstances to dictate how you live your life. Today, I choose happiness.
 
 
Yours Truly,
 
 
 
~B
 
 
 
"I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition." Martha Washington






Find me on Instagram, Blog Lovin under Sunshine and Sequins or subscribe by RSS and email.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment