Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Red Carpet Style Challenge

 
The Hollywood awards season is in full swing which means lots of red carpet fashion and inspiration.
 When I think of a Hollywood red carpet, I think drama. I think plunging necklines, long flowing dresses, modern cuts, and daring fashion choices. When I think Hollywood red carpet, I think absolute glamour. 
 
I wouldn’t say I ever dreamed of walking a red carpet when I was a little girl but I do remember dreaming of dressing glamorously in floor length gowns, sequins and sophistication. I’ve had a few occasions in my life that called for red carpet glamour. So, when Weddington Way, an online one stop shop for bridesmaid and special occasion dresses had a red carpet style challenge going on, I said absolutely, I'm in! I'm up for the challenge.
 
While perusing their website, I found so many unique styles of special occasion dresses from floor length to cocktail, it was hard to choose just one. Plus each style has many different color choices, every girl could find her perfect gown, no matter the occasion. And if you just don't know where to start, they have personal stylists on staff to help you.
 
For my red carpet dress style, I picked a Bordeaux colored, full length, off the shoulder, asymmetrical pleated bodice gown. The pleating at the waist adds definition and drama which speaks to the glamour of a red carpet. A simple, low, sleek bun for the hairstyle, elegant sparkle earrings, the drama of red lips and nails plus the pop of gold accessories, each perfectly compliment this gorgeous gown.
 




Weddington Way Red Carpet Style



I love style challenges but especially ones involving gorgeous dresses and gold accessories! I don't know about you, but this stylist can't wait for more Hollywood red carpets! Click here to shop Weddington Way gowns for your next special occasion.





Yours Truly,



~B


No comments:

Post a Comment