Monday, February 16, 2015

How To Wear Camo Print Pants for Spring

J Crew Sunglasses, Gap Camo Pants, Neutral Prints, Kate Spade Perri Satchel Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog
What I'm Wearing:
 
 Crème Faux Leather Jacket: Jessica Simpson (similar here in white or add a white blazer)
 
Basic White Tee: Target
 
Camo Pants: Gap (similar here at Loft)
 
Heels: Old Navy (sold out but similar here)
 
Handbag: Kate Spade (similar here)
 
Belt: Target
 
Nails: Insta-Dry by Sally Hansen in Slick Slate 

Ahh, is it really Monday, again? I don't know about you but this weekend went by too fast!

Speaking of this weekend, I've had Spring neutrals on my mind. What can I say. I think all the red and pink from this last week made me long for a (color) palette cleansing. Since these colors are having a moment in fashion, I thought I'd come up with my own version of neutrals with a pair of monochromatic camo pants. 


I love these pants because they offer a little stretch and have loads of subtle details with the utility styling. I added a basic white tee, a crème leather jacket and neutral accessories. I put a punch of interest by layering feminine necklaces and a sequin belt.


Since these pants are a subtle greige, (ugh, spell-check is going to give me grief for this post) it provides the perfect amount of femininity. And they're super comfy!



J Crew Sunglasses, Gap Camo Pants, Neutral Prints, Kate Spade Perri Satchel Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog
#ManiMonday anyone? I'm totally loving this grey from Sally Hansen!
 
 

 
 

J Crew Sunglasses, Gap Camo Pants, Neutral Prints, Kate Spade Perri Satchel Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog
 
 
 

J Crew Sunglasses, Gap Camo Pants, Neutral Prints, Kate Spade Perri Satchel Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog
Yep, here's that Kate Spade satchel again! Two times in one week, the horror! #onrepeat
 
 
 
That is my idea of neutrals ladies!!
 
 
 
 Hope You're Having a Happy Monday, 
 
 
 
 
~B
 


Still to come: Fake Bake and Feeling Nauti-cal




 

No comments:

Post a Comment