Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Black Woven Coat and Flare Jeans


I've been looking for a new long black coat for a while now. I finally found one at H&M the other day. It was in my price range and had a little feminine flare that is perfect when styling an all black jacket. I love the contrasting gold zipper and shoulder details. These just make this jacket the perfect winter layer. I added a lightweight Gap turtleneck sweater, flare jeans, heels and a pop of color handbag.

What I'm Wearing:
 
Coat: H&M
 
Black Turtleneck Sweater: Gap (similar here at Forever 21)
 
 
Red Crossbody: Kate Spade (sold out many great options in all price points here)
 
Black Heels: Forever 21




 
 

 
 




 
 
 

 That gathered shoulder detail adds a touch of femininity.
 
 

 

This jacket is really warm and lightweight so I don't feel like a snowman when its 40 degrees and windy!
 
 
 
Stay Warm My Friends,
 
 
~B



A blazing fire, a few glasses of wine and a few furry friends warm the soul.
 
 

Find me on Instagram, Blog Lovin under Sunshine and Sequins or subscribe by RSS and email.

1 comment: