Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Black and White Colorblock Sweater and Boyfriend Jeans

I've said it before on here that I love Gwen Stefani's style. Not only do I like her music but I love her rocker chic style. Most outfits I see her in, when she's in a casual outfit, revolves around the two B's: black and boyfriend jeans. When I was obsessing over the new issue of People StyleWatch, I came across a picture of Ms. Stefani rocking this look. Black and boyfriend jeans with killer heels.
 
 
So, off to my closet I went.


Black and white sweater: check.
Super slouchy, i.e. super comfortable boyfriend jeans: check.
Rocker cage heels, cool shades, red lipstick: check, check and check.
 
 
 
Style Steal: Gwen Stefani
 
 
J Crew Old Navy Lucky Brand Madewell Boyfriend Jeans Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog
What I'm Wearing
 
Sweater: Old Navy (sold out but I loooove this look here)
 
Jeans: Lucky Brand (I wanted super-slouchy but still bought my usual Lucky Brand size 6/28)
 
Heels: Nine West
 
Sunnies: J Crew
 
Backpack: Similar Here



 
J Crew Old Navy Lucky Brand Madewell Boyfriend Jeans Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog
I was feeling sassy and a bit delirious from sun exposure. :)
 
 

J Crew Old Navy Lucky Brand Madewell Boyfriend Jeans Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog
 Playing in the sun because I could.



J Crew Old Navy Lucky Brand Madewell Boyfriend Jeans Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog





J Crew Old Navy Lucky Brand Madewell Boyfriend Jeans Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog
 
 


J Crew Old Navy Lucky Brand Madewell Boyfriend Jeans Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog



J Crew Old Navy Lucky Brand Madewell Boyfriend Jeans Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog



J Crew Old Navy Lucky Brand Madewell Boyfriend Jeans Sunshine and Sequins Fashion Blog

My supermodel pose because it's the only way I stayed upright on those railroad ties. Some may say cage heels aren't practical. But I say, live out loud! I've had mine for over 6 years. I've worn them on several occasions when I want to add a little edge to an outfit and they are still in style. #streetchic
 
This is a really easy outfit to put together!!
  
 
xoxo,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment