Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Poncho Sweater Redux

 
I'm bored with skinny jeans. I admit it. They are comfortable, yes. But cute to wear on date night? Meh, not so much. If I'm out with my man, I want to look cute with just a smidge of sexy. Soooo, I paired my Old Navy Poncho Sweater with my favorite pair of Lucky Brand flare jeans to create a super cool, casual date night outfit. Add a little sass with the Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag and some killer peep toe heels and this outfit says, sexy, classic, cool!
 
 
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag, Old Navy Poncho Sweater, Lucky Brand Flare Jeans, Date Night Chic How to Wear Flare Jeans How to wear a poncho~Sunshine and Sequins
Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag

Flare Jeans: Lucky Brand (similar here and here and some on sale!!)

Old Navy Poncho Sweater
 
 
 

Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag, Old Navy Poncho Sweater, Lucky Brand Flare Jeans, Date Night Chic How to Wear Flare Jeans How to wear a poncho~Sunshine and Sequins

Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag, Old Navy Poncho Sweater, Lucky Brand Flare Jeans, Date Night Chic How to Wear Flare Jeans How to wear a poncho~Sunshine and Sequins
This Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac bag is a classic. I love the added gold buckle detail along with the removable chain strap. It makes this handbag not only chic but versatile!

Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag, Old Navy Poncho Sweater, Lucky Brand Flare Jeans, Date Night Chic How to Wear Flare Jeans How to wear a poncho~Sunshine and Sequins
Its all in the details:

Gold Bangles: Target here 

Gold Watch: similar choices here

Nail Polish: Carrie Underwood for OPI in Party Bus

Heels: Great options here




Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag, Old Navy Poncho Sweater, Lucky Brand Flare Jeans, Date Night Chic How to Wear Flare Jeans How to wear a poncho~Sunshine and Sequins
 
 
Flare style jeans are by far my favorite style. They work well on any body type and flatter even a curvier girl like me. These Lil Maggie jeans that I'm wearing offer lots of stretch but never stretch out! The curve slimming jeans add polish and sophistication with a dash of sexy without trying too hard.
 
The pictures are crap because we got to the place to take pictures and realized we hadn't charged the battery to the camera. Yep, that's the life. So these were taken with my phone. Needless to say, only a few shots as we were excited to get our date night started!
 
I just had to share, though, because I love this outfit! Casual, comfortable, cool and chic! Perfect for date night!
 
 
~B
 
 


Find me on Instagram, Blog Lovin under Sunshine and Sequins or subscribe by RSS and email.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment