Friday, January 16, 2015

NFL Post Season His and Hers Office Fashion

What time is it? NFL playoff time! So you ask yourself, how can I show my team style at the office or after work party? These his and hers fashion ensembles show team spirit without a jersey.
 
I've styled men for years. I do have a husband, little boy and don't forget my own dad. My biggest hurdle in styling the men in my life is they don't take fashion risks. Men should step out of their comfort zone, occasionally. What better time than the NFL post season.
 
This house is divided among Tennessee and Seattle. I love the Seattle Seahawks and hubby loves the Tennessee Titans. It's been tough around here since Seattle has been do-mi-na-ting!
 
His and Her NFL Football Fashion

This ensemble, courtesy of Paul Fredrick, is a gorgeous and dapper men's style perfect for the office. What can I say I couldn't resist the blue suede shoes and blue suede belt. Yes and yes.  These elements add the perfect amount of chic style. Paul Fredrick knows how men should dress: stylish with a touch of intrigue. They have many different styles and colors so you can dress for your favorite team.
 
 
I haven't forgotten about the ladies. Here is a stylish way to show support for your favorite team: Seattle Seahawks Chic, Stylish, Office Fashion
 
His and Hers NFL Football Fashion, Post Season NFL Dress Outfit




 
Rock out with this chic Valentino RockStud Tote, Camel Coat, Old Navy Striped Dress and a gorgeous green pashmina to finish off this green and blue look. This ensemble easily goes from day to night. Add a statement necklace and this outfit goes from gorgeous to glam in 60 seconds! Go Seahawks!
 
 
 
 
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment