Monday, January 12, 2015

Lace Sweater

Kate Spade Handbag

Loft Lace Sweater, Kate Spade Handbag, Lucky Brand Clogs Leather and Lace Date Night

Loft Lace Sweater, Kate Spade Handbag, Lucky Brand Clogs Leather and Lace Date Night

Kate Spade Handbag, Lucky Brand Clogs Leather and Lace Date Night

Loft Lace Sweater Kate Spade Handbag Lucky Brand Clogs Leather and Lace Date Night

Loft Lace Sweater Kate Spade Handbag Lucky Brand Clogs Leather and Lace Date Night

Loft Lace Sweater Kate Spade Handbag Lucky Brand Clogs Leather and Lace Date Night

Loft Lace Sweater Kate Spade Handbag Lucky Brand Clogs Leather and Lace Date Night

Loft Lace Sweater Kate Spade Handbag Lucky Brand Clogs Leather and Lace Date Night


Loft Lace Sweater Kate Spade Handbag Lucky Brand Clogs Leather and Lace Date Night
What I'm Wearing:

Gray Lace Sweater: Loft great options here

Leather Clogs: Lucky Brand

Handbag: Kate Spade similar options

Leggings: Here



 

Hubby and I went out on a date night a several weeks back and this is what I wore I recreated it for a photo shoot. We had a blast and got a night away at the beach. It was a little on the chilly side but fun nonetheless.
 
Giving you a little catch up since this is my first post since the 2nd. I've been "out of the office" for the last week due to surgery but I planned far enough in advance to have several outfits shot and I will be posting those soon. Needless to say, I shot them and had all intentions of posting them ahead of time but got so nervous about the surgery I just couldn't get motivated. I'm feeling better now at least enough to post another outfit post. Taking care of myself as best I can and breaking the monotony of being bed bound by playing catch up on the blog. This is my great distraction.





~B

No comments:

Post a Comment