Sunday, January 18, 2015

His and Hers Casual NFL Football Fashion


The NFL football season is winding down with the playoffs in full swing. Wherever you choose to view this American pastime, whether at your local sports bar or your friends house down the street, you've got to do it in style. Jersey style.
 
This is a house divided during the NFL season. I became a fan of the Seahawks when we lived in Hawaii because the Seahawks games were always televised. Mav LOVES the Titans because he's always loved the Titans.

I took these two teams and put together casual outfits. One for me and one for him using classics that most anyone already has in their closet, just add the jersey. My styling ideas in this casual his and hers post, features our favorite NFL jerseys from Fanatics.com styled in two chic ways.
 
Using pewter accessories, casual boyfriend jeans and a gorgeous blazer, this feminine, casual women's ensemble works with any NFL jersey of your choosing from Fanatics.com. They have every jersey for every NFL team including women's, youth and toddler styles.


By adding a breathtaking statement necklace, a neutral satchel, and a sparkling manicure, this outfit is stylish and feminine.
 

Womens NFL outfit Seahawks Jersey



Now for the men. I chose this particular Tennessee Titans jersey from Fanatics.com not only because my husband and my son already own it, but because Eddie George was his favorite Titans player of all time. He does own a Chris Johnson jersey but I thought he would appreciate this much more. Not to mention, many moons ago when I was a fan of the Titans, Eddie George was my favorite player, too. Needless to say, when Eddie moved on, so did I.



His and hers NFL fashion outfits, Tennessee Titans Jersey

 
I put together this men's style using clothing Mav already owns plus a few added accessories. The blue in the button up shirt brings out the gorgeous cobalt in the jersey. The peacoat and cozy knit scarf add interest and warmth. This style works as well with any NFL jersey, just coordinate the colors. 
 
I don't know about you, but I'm ready for the post season! 
 
 
Go Seahawks!
 
 
~B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment