Monday, January 19, 2015

Cozy Knit Sweater and Pixie Pants

These pixie pants have become a staple in my everyday wardrobe. They can be dressed casual for street style as in this outfit of the day or dressed up as in these two outfits here from a previous post. Since the weather's been on the colder side, I thought I would bring out a really cold weather outfit for my another favorite wardrobe item, this turtleneck crème sweater from Old Navy. I've really worn this sweater out this season. Not only is it the perfect cozy knit but the added turtleneck makes this warm sweater great for those cold days. As I've written before I live in a very temperate climate, meaning it rarely gets cold enough to warrant wearing a jacket. A comfy sweater and a scarf are warm enough even for me. As my husband says, I get cold when its 85 degrees in the shade.

Old Navy Polka Dot Pixie Pants~Old Navy Cozy Knit Sweater~Pops of Color

Old Navy Polka Dot Pixie Pants~Old Navy Cozy Knit Sweater~Pops of Color

Old Navy Polka Dot Pixie Pants~Old Navy Cozy Knit Sweater~Pops of Color


Old Navy Polka Dot Pixie Pants~Old Navy Cozy Knit Sweater~Pops of Color
Polka Dots and Pops of Color

Old Navy Polka Dot Pixie Pants~Old Navy Cozy Knit Sweater~Pops of Color

Old Navy Polka Dot Pixie Pants~Old Navy Cozy Knit Sweater~Pops of Color

Old Navy Polka Dot Pixie Pants~Old Navy Cozy Knit Sweater~Pops of Color


Old Navy Polka Dot Pixie Pants~Old Navy Cozy Knit Sweater~Pops of Color
 
Old Navy Polka Dot Pixie Pants~Old Navy Cozy Knit Sweater~Pops of Color
What I'm Wearing:

Sweater: Old Navy (sold out of this color but the black and merlot are beautiful as well)

Polka Dot Pants: Old Navy Pixie Pants

Shoes: Vans (here)

Blanket Scarf: Gap (similar here and its on sale for $13!! and splurge here)

Red Crossbody: Kate Spade (lots of options here and beautiful one here)



Happy Monday Ladies,

~B


Coming up on the blog: Valentine's Day Beauty




It's All in the Details

Shop the Look:

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Love the polka dot and the pop of red!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete