Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Eve Outfit

Need a last minute New Year's Eve outfit? I gotcha covered! I've been super busy the last few weeks too, with doctor appointments, not to mention Christmas, so I haven't had much time to devote to the perfect New Year's Eve outfit. Since I have a few sparkly things in my closet already, I pulled out my sequin and gold accessories including my mani, a GORGEOUS WHITE JACKET from Old Navy and voila! A perfect NYE thrown together style that looks anything but. This look says: polished and put together #ladyboss.



NYE 2014 PERFECT OUTFIT: GOLD, BLACK AND WHITE~AT SUNSHINE AND SEQUINS
A little gold. A little white. A little black!


NYE 2014 PERFECT OUTFIT: GOLD, BLACK AND WHITE~AT SUNSHINE AND SEQUINS
I featured this LBD in another post here, check it out too, for more ways to style this dress. Because a girl can never have too many styling options!!

NYE 2014 PERFECT OUTFIT: GOLD, BLACK AND WHITE~STYLED BY SUNSHINE AND SEQUINS
Pull your hair into a low side bun, add the perfect red lip and you are done! Ready to party 'til midnight!

NYE 2014 PERFECT OUTFIT: GOLD, BLACK AND WHITE~STYLED BY SUNSHINE AND SEQUINS


NYE 2014 PERFECT OUTFIT: GOLD, BLACK AND WHITE~STYLED BY SUNSHINE AND SEQUINS
Its as easy as 1-2-3!


NYE 2014 PERFECT OUTFIT: GOLD, BLACK AND WHITE~STYLED BY SUNSHINE AND SEQUINS
The pictures are dark because it was raining on and off this day! Don't you just love winter?

NYE 2014 PERFECT OUTFIT: GOLD, BLACK AND WHITE~STYLED BY SUNSHINE AND SEQUINS


NYE 2014 PERFECT OUTFIT: GOLD, BLACK AND WHITE~STYLED BY SUNSHINE AND SEQUINS
THREE THINGS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD OWN: A gold sequin clutch, a gold sequin belt and a versatile LBD!

NYE 2014 PERFECT OUTFIT: GOLD, BLACK AND WHITE~STYLED BY SUNSHINE AND SEQUINS


NYE 2014 PERFECT OUTFIT: GOLD, BLACK AND WHITE~STYLED BY SUNSHINE AND SEQUINS
Dress: Forever 21 Great options here and cute options from my new go-to dress store Windsor.

Shoes: Forever 21 here

Sequin Clutch: Gorgeous options here ranging from $20-$50 plus some designer clutches for rent!!

Sequin Belt: Target I bought mine in the store but several options here

Gorgeous Old Navy White Swing Coat in Sea Salt: Old Navy here still available!

Don't forget the manicure: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Guilty Party
 

These items I put together with things in my closet. I believe every woman should have a complete dressy outfit to throw on at a moments notice! Sequin clutches, LBD's and the perfect winter white coat are closet staples, in my opinion!




Have a Very Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year!
 
 
 
~B
 
Starving for more inspo? Check out my Insta page @sunshinesequins and Pinterest @livs4fashion.
<

No comments:

Post a Comment