Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas 2014 Weekly Sales Roundup: Week 1





Old navy Poncho Sweater
Another look for the Old Navy Poncho Sweater
All sweaters on sale at Old Navy! Plus Supercash is back! For every $25 spent, you get $10 towards a future purchase!
 
 
Wow, the sales ads are blowing up my inbox! Just because Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over doesn't mean the sales are!! We are still in Christmas shopping week one!

Target is still running their buy one get one 50% off all clothing. Wait for it.....this Saturday only they are offering an additional 20% off select women's and men's styles.

By far, this is the best deal this season at Target on Women's and Men's Sweaters, Outerwear, Sleep and Slippers, buy one get one 50% + an additional 20%!!! But remember, its only this Saturday, 12/6/14. Plus free shipping! Make sure you plan to shop Saturday morning in your pj's!

That is a steal! Here are some of the items in my wish list to grab up Saturday!

For the men: Mav actually has the "Happy Elfin Christmas" sweater. He wore it to the office Christmas party last year and, if I know Mav, it will be worn this year, too. That's about as dressed up as he gets. I also have no idea why these men's pictures are giving me such a hard time. I can't seem to get them where I want them to be! Argh, technology.


 Sweaters and Outerwear:












These are on my list:


Toms for Target Sweater

Toms for Target Sweatshirt

This peacoat is so adorable in the brown or blue. Although, I do adore this navy color, too!

Target hasn't forgotten about the kids either! They are offering buy one get one 50% off select brand toys this week! Bonus!

More sales:

ShopStyle: Check out this site for all the sales from stores like Nordstrom's, Neiman Marcus and others.

Madewell: 30% off sitewide with code hinthint only through tonight 12/4.


That is all I have for today!

Have a great weekend! Time for the countdown to Christmas!



~B





No comments:

Post a Comment