Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Two For Tuesday: Fall and Winter Pixie Pants

I've seen French quote t-shirts/sweatshirts over the last few seasons and thought they were so trendy. To me, trendy = looking like everyone else. Isn't style about being yourself? So when I saw the quote on this shirt I knew this was me. It said something I wanted to project to the world. I love the thought of you, me, oui. I've always felt that people are better when they help one another, support one another, together. I thought of all the support I've found in other army spouses during life's inevitable curveballs. My next thought was my husband. I thought him and me and Paris, what could be better? That trip is on my bucket list. I'm an idealist that way. Always looking forward to the future, always trying to see my cup half full......


Since I'm learning how to style t-shirts in a way that works for me, I'm also learning to style pants. When I tried on these Old Navy Pixie pants, it was love at first glimpse. They are comfortable (they offer lots of stretch), can be styled casual or dressy and have a chic cut with the ankle hemline. This is not a sponsored post, either. I love the way these look whether with heels or pointy toe flats and they have plenty of stretch without becoming baggy. Comfortable, casual, chic......


Pixie Pants for Fall:
Old Navy Pixie Pants Old Navy Graphic Tee~The Army Life of An Aviators Wife
What I'm wearing: Old Navy Pixie Pants (here) (yes, I'm so short I can wear ankle pants as regular pants!)/Old Navy Graphic Tee (here)/Heels: Lulus (similar here)/Steve Madden Tote (here)

Old Navy Pixie Pants Old Navy Graphic Tee~The Army Life of An Aviators Wife

Old Navy Pixie Pants Old Navy Graphic Tee~The Army Life of An Aviators Wife


Old Navy Pixie Pants Old Navy Graphic Tee~The Army Life of An Aviators Wife


Old Navy Pixie Pants Old Navy Graphic Tee~The Army Life of An Aviators Wife
I LOOOOOVVVEEEE this outfit. Plus, I just got my hair done this day and my stylist Rachel at Rituals Day Spa is the bomb!! She curled my hair perfectly. Why, oh why, can't I do this at home? :)


Pixie Pants Winter Style:


Old Navy Pixie Pants Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag Fur Vest
What I'm Wearing: Old Navy Blouse (here) Old Navy Pixie Pants (here) Crossbody: Rebecca Minkoff (hubby's birthday gift to me) (here) Heels: Lulus (here) Fur vest: Target (here)



Old Navy Pixie Pants Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag Fur Vest

Old Navy Pixie Pants Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag Fur Vest

Old Navy Pixie Pants Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag Fur Vest


Old Navy Pixie Pants Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Bag Fur Vest





Love being able to style something multiple ways!
 



~B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment