Saturday, October 25, 2014

Style Never Quits

Life has thrown some curve balls the last few weeks adding several things to my plate I wasn't expecting. I'm trying my hardest to catch up. I'm one of those people who always has 20 things on her to-do list and as soon as I cross a few off several more are added. I'm also not one of those people who volunteer or say yes to everything, either. I know my limits, most of the time. But sometimes when I have a low and slow stress burn that's when I put more on myself than necessary. It's a good thing I've got the Mav. He ALWAYS brings me back down to earth. It also doesn't help that we have our house on the market. For anyone who's ever tried to sell a house and keep two small children entertained knows this is no small feat. I like to keep myself busy especially when I'm pulling my hair out! I guess this is a throwback to all those days of my husbands deployments when keeping myself busy is what kept me sane. Styling clothes is NEVER on the backburner because, if nothing else, it makes me happy and distracted.



Old Navy Chambray Shirt Old Navy Zebra Scarf Black Skinnies Steve Madden Oversize Tote Leopard Flats
What I'm Wearing: Scarf: Old Navy~sold out online (similar here)/Black Skinny Jean: (similar here)/Steve Madden Tote: (similar here)/Leopard Flats: Gap last season (lots of options here)/Sunglasses: Ray Ban Wayfarer (here)/Chambray Shirt: Old Navy (here)


Chambray Black Skinnies Steve Madden Oversize Tote Leopard

Chambray Black Skinnies Steve Madden Oversize Tote Leopard Flats Casual Chic


Chambray Black Skinnies Steve Madden Oversize Tote Leopard Flats Casual Chic

 


Accessories!!: Watch: Ann Klein (here)/Bangles: Target (here)

Chambray Black Skinnies Steve Madden Oversize Tote Leopard Flats Casual Chic
I seriously wrestled for months about whether or not to buy a chambray shirt. I can't believe it took me so long to jump on this trend. After two years, I now have two chambray shirts, one dark and one light, and two chambray shirt dresses, one long sleeve and one short sleeve. All of these items are my go-to for everyday casual, chic style. You can never go wrong with chambray!

Have a Fun, Fantastic Saturday!
 

~B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment