Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Spotted Leopard Love

 


How to wear Leopard Print
Casual Chic: Leopard Print Cardigan with oversized blouse, structured tote and dark skinnies.


Gold Embellishment!
 


Leopard CArdi/Dark Skinnies/Structured Tote/Oversized Blouse

Simple+Elegant=Chic

How to Wear Leopard Print

What I'm wearing: Leopard Print Cardigan: TJ Maxx (similar)/Oversized Blouse: TJ Maxx (similar at Loft )/Black Structured Tote: Steve Madden (similar)/Skinny Jeans: American Eagle (here)/Black Flats: Target (similar)

I dress for my body style. I have curves and lots of them! I don't need to accentuate anything, my body does that all by itself. While this look may not work for a taller, thinner person, I love this look for me because it works for my body style and my lifestyle.

Casual. Simple. Chic. For the Sporty-Curvy Petite Woman.


Adieu,
 
 
~B
 
 
"To love beauty is to see light." Victor Hugo



No comments:

Post a Comment