Friday, October 31, 2014

Fur Vest and Baroque Print Dress

Forever 21 Shift Dress Stacked Heel Beige Boots Fur Vest~The Army Life of an Aviators Wife
What I'm Wearing: Forever 21 Baroque Print Shift Dress (here)/Stacked Heel Beige Boots: (similar here)/Fur Vest (similar here)/Lucky Brand Belt (similar here)/Michael Kors Hobo (similar steal here splurge here)
 Forever 21 has a plethora of interesting dresses, accessories and shoes. I was actually in store a few weeks ago and fell in love with this dress. This Love21 dress style is versatile and comfortable. For me, the Love21 is the contemporary, classic side of Forever21 for women. The Love21 clothing line is generally a half size larger which means longer hemlines, less trendy clothing and more classic cuts. The prices are similar which makes these even better!

This dress actually has a tie belt that I removed and added my own belt. I like that the belt mirrors the baroque print on the dress. I've added belts to dresses for years because it adds a little structure to a shift dress and makes the dress my own. You can change the look for day by adding camel heels, structured tote and a blazer to take this dress from night out to day at work! You know how I love my two for ones! Plus this look reminds me of the 70's! Great costume idea for tonight!


Forever 21 Baroque Print Shift Dress Stacked Heel Beige Boots Fur Vest~The Army Life of an Aviators Wife

Forever 21 Baroque Print Shift Dress Stacked Heel Beige Boots Fur Vest~The Army Life of an Aviators Wife





Forever 21 Baroque Print Shift Dress Stacked Heel Beige Boots Fur Vest~The Army Life of an Aviators Wife
I can't believe this belt mirrors almost perfectly the dress!

Forever 21 Baroque Print Shift Dress Stacked Heel Beige Boots Fur Vest~The Army Life of an Aviators Wife




Forever 21 Baroque Print Shift Dress Stacked Heel Beige Boots Fur Vest~The Army Life of an Aviators Wife
Want more style? Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram @sunshinesequinsblog!



TGIF and Happy Halloween!


~B

No comments:

Post a Comment