Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Fashion Style Steal: Belted Scarf Over Dress

So during the many city fashion week street style pictures that were online everywhere in the month of September, I saw a few different looks featuring a belted scarf over a long sleeve white dress. I first spied this on the Nordstrom website while searching their designer Fall 2014 look books namely from Burberry. Burberry was all about belted scarves on their Fall 2014 runway. I decided to give it a try myself using things from my closet. While I am usually not a fan of any added bulk to the middle region of my body, this trend I had to try just to see what it would look like. I found that I like the look especially since it forced me to use my creativity in my closet! This was such an easy trend to try.


Belted Scarf and Lace Dress
Lace Dress

Plus a long scarf



Equals Girly Chic


What I'm Wearing: Teal Lace Dress: Altar'd state (similar here)/ Vintage Aigner Satchel: gifted/ Gold Bangles: Target (here)/Brown Belt: Old Navy (here)/ Brown Wedges: American Eagle (similar here)/ Scarf: Old Navy (similar here)


 
To achieve this look, any long sleeve solid color dress will do. Find a matching long handkerchief scarf with fringe, grab a brown belt, wedges and handbag. Add gold accessories and this outfit is ready for your next night out! I really like the outfit I put together in the above links. Bright and cute for Fall!



Have a great Monday,


~B
 
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment