Thursday, October 2, 2014

Black, Fur and Gold: One Dress-Two Ways

A little black dress is a wardrobe necessity for any serious fashionista. I love this dress for a few reasons. One, I've been looking for a long sleeve LBD. Two, it was $20 at Forever 21. Yay! Three, it has a casual but elegant vibe to it. Forever 21 isn't just for girls in their 20's, you know. They have some really cute, inexpensive dresses and accessories! This dress has a great silhouette and is flattering not to mention comfortable. Date night, girls night out (wow, I really need one of those), or just doing some holiday shopping this dress is a versatile powerhouse!

One dress-two ways:

Dressed to Impress

How to wear a Little Black Dress for Fall and Winter


Dressy Little Black Dress
Dress: Forever 21 /Shoes: Target /ClutchChain Necklace/ Gold Circle Earrings: Target (old)




Ready for date night or a holiday party or New Years Eve!
 
 
 
 
Here is a more casual and comfortable look for Fall:


Little Black Dress Fur Coat Black Boots
 

LBD for Fall


Little Black Dress Fur Vest Messy Pony Casual Fall LBD
And with the messy pony.......
Fur Vest: Belk's a few years ago (similar at Forever21)/Ralph Lauren Crossbody (perfect for shopping) (similar)/ Riding Boots: Dana Buchman (similar: steal: here splurge: here and here)

There it is: one dress-two ways. Fall is all about layers and what better way to layer than with a fur vest. They are everywhere these days. If it gets really cool outside just put on some black leggings or tights and you are ready for anything!
 
With the weather getting cooler every day, grab your favorite pumpkin flavored whatever and get cozy! I don't know about you but I can't wait to get outside and enjoy a nice glass of red by my fire pit.
 
 
 
Happy Fall Ya'll!
 
 
 
~B
 
"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe tomorrow is another day. I believe in miracles." Audrey Hepburn.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment