Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Winter Style Files: Wear to Work Radiant Orchid

I am in love! With the new Fall 2014 Pantone Color: Radiant Orchid. Not only is purple my absolute favorite color but it doesn't hurt that I like the way it looks on me! Bonus! Finally a Pantone color that looks good on my skin tone! Many colors of Fall such as oranges, rusts, and even some darker colors of amber, clash with my skin tone. Colors with an undercurrent of blue are best for my skin tone which is important when you are wanting to wear an in your face color like Radiant Orchid.



Radiant Orchid Wear to Work
Pantone Fall Color: Radiant Orchid

 




I found this scarf several years ago and as I said purple is my favorite color so I grabbed it, even though I lived in Hawaii where the weather is sunny and 85 degrees everyday and had nothing to wear it with. I'm so happy this color has come back this Fall. Scarves are a perfect way to add a little of this Fall color to your wardrobe without breaking the bank! This is a perfect winter wear to work outfit!
Radiant Orchid Wear to Work



Wear to Work Radiant Orchid
Striped Dress: Old Navy/ Boots: Dana Buchman/ Blazer: Express/ Radiant Orchid Scarf: Pashmina 

Radiant Orchid Winter Wear to Work

Maybe one of these days, I will talk my husband into taking some of these pics for me! If he ever quits his day job! Ha! Not likely. As most aviator's wives know, an aviator loves flying almost as much as breathing! Especially an Army Aviator!

Remember, your smile is your best accessory, never leave the house without it!

Have a Beautiful Day, Ladies!
 
~B


Do you have any favorites on the Pantone Color palette for Fall/Winter 2014? Let's talk! Follow me on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment