Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Time-Saving Tuesday: What I'm Loving Today

Today I wanted to give you a complete outfit ready for anything. Since Target is having their buy one get one 50% off all shoes for men, women, and the kids, it was the perfect time! I have been waiting for this sale for a few months. The shoes and clutch are already in my shopping cart! Here are the pieces I'm loving together:


 
Can't say no to another versatile plaid blazer
Statement Necklace:
Snakeskin is IN
Old Navy Grey Jersey Henley


Old Navy Boyfriend Jeans Comfy, Chic and Casual
Snakeskin Pumps


 
 
 
This is my personal favorite shade of red: Ultimate Wine. I am stocking up!
 
 
It was so much fun putting this together! All of the clothes on my site I recommend because I truly love them, feel they bring style to the average sporty body type and believe in the companies who provide them.
 
 
~B
 
"Happiness dwells not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul." Democritus
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment