Friday, September 19, 2014

Holiday Party Style

While I was at Target a few weeks back I spied an unassuming little emerald dress hanging ever so inconspicuously in the middle of the women's clothing section. I thought to myself, "Look at that beauty. There are so many ways I can style that," as the thoughts went through my head. Here is one of the visions:


Holiday Party Style




Target Green Brocade Dress
Coat: Nordstrom (old)(similar) and (here)/ Clutch: Nordstrom (old)(splurge here)(steal here)/ Heels: Lulus (here)/ Dress: Target (Here)

Target Green Brocade Dress/Holiday Style
 

Target Green Dress/Holiday Party Style

 

Holiday Party Dress
 



Target Mossimo Brocade Green Fit and Flare Dress
AND IT HAS POCKETS!!!!!

The dress has a subtle pattern that adds just enough to make it beautiful! Leopard Sparkly Bracelet: (old)

ACCESSORIES!! Necklace: Loft (here)/ Earrings: Loft (old)(similar)/ Sunnies: Michael Kors (old)(similar)
 

I can't say enough about his dress. The pattern is subtle but beautiful! It has so many possible combinations of style for all seasons!

I love, love, love the holiday season. It is a bit early to start talking about Christmas but seriously I'm a big believer of Christmas in July. I cannot think of one single thing I don't LOOOOVE about it, except that it goes by too fast. One of the stresses for me of this season is finding the best outfit to wear to holiday parties and school plays. I've had a hard time trying to figure out what is "fancy" and "comfortable" to wear to holiday parties. When I saw this dress I imagined all the possibilities it can be dressed up or down! I can't wait to wear it and show you all the styling ideas that will hopefully give you some inspiration! I will post again about this gorgeous dress!


Until Next Time,

~B


"Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go." Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment