Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Trend: Denim Shirt Dress

Happy Monday, Ladies. Since Mondays are always so blah especially when you are a working girl, I thought I would give more work wear inspiration today.

Denim shirt dresses are the perfect way to start a Monday and are another versatile wardrobe item. When I used to work in business offices this is something I totally would've worn to the office. I could wear something as casual as this or as business-y as a suit, depending on my mood or if I had a meeting. Dressed down, dressed up and worn all seasons depending on the look you want, denim shirt dresses are chic and comfortable.

 

Fall Transition: Denim Shirt Dress






HOW TO WEAR A DENIM SHIRT DRESS FOR FALL
Denim Shirtdress: Target /Ankle Boots: Target /Scarf: Pashmina /Oxblood Leopard Belt: Gap (last year)

How to Wear a denim shirt dress for fall and winter
Close-Up
 
 Simple. Easy. Chic. Just the way I like my style! I would pair this with a large black tote to carry my daily essentials and minimal jewelry.

I know what you are thinking. How do you go from nice camera pictures of these inspirational outfits to selfies again? Weeeeeelll, Mav's been working ALOT (for anyone whose hubby is in the Army you know what I'm talking about :) but I still love sharing my ideas and if it helps just one woman feel like she can do it too, then its all worth it in my book. So I keep plugging away at this regardless of my circumstances and hopefully Mav's schedule will slow down a bit and we can have a few more photo sessions!

Remember, your smile is your best accessory, never leave home without it!
 
Adieu for Now,
 
~B


"We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone." Ronald Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment