Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Denim Shirtdress Take 2

Here are a few more ideas on how to style your denim shirtdress. For ideas on how to style your denim shirtdress for Fall check out my previous post here. Time-saving Tuesday is my mantra today!



Fall/Winter Style: Denim Shirtdress
HOW TO STYLE A DENIM SHIRTDRESS FOR FALL
Comfortable, Casual, Chic


MORE CASUAL with a pop of color
Dress: Target, Scarf: Gap (old), Crossbody Bag: Lucky Brand (old) , Cognac Riding Boots: Etienne Aigner

This last look is one of my favorites. It is so comfortable and I love this scarf.



Remember, your smile is your best accessory, never leave the house without it.

Happy Tuesday,

~B


If you like this post, check me out on Instagram @sunshinesequinsblog and Pinterest.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment