Sunday, August 31, 2014

How To Wear Leather Leggings Even If You Aren't A Model

I love the look of leather leggings. A little rock, a little chic. But since my body type is not the tall, skinny, thigh gap type, I decided to get some black leggings with a little leather embellishment and a lot of stretch. I found these super cute tuxedo style leather leggings while I was out and about the other day at Francesca's.

Sophisticate Chic: Casual, Comfortable and Stylish





How to Wear Leather Leggings Even if you don't have a models body
Leather Tuxedo Leggings: Francesca's , Oversized Cable-Knit Pullover Sweater: Kohls (clearance rack), Heels: Chinese Laundry (old), Handbag: Coach (old)


How to Wear Leather Leggings for Fall
how to style leather leggings
Close-up. Don't you just LOVE this little embellishment?
Minimal jewelry and this outfit is perfect for a day of cooler weather.
 
Remember, your smile is your best accessory, never leave the house without it!

~B

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible." Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment