Thursday, June 6, 2013

Simple Grilled Pineapple-Orange Smoothie: So Clean, So Healthy and So Delish!

Summer Smoothie
Pineapple Orange Smoothie

If you liked this post, stick around and check out what else is on my site. Love style? Check me out on Pinterest. Never want to miss updates? Subscribe by email.
Thanks for visiting armylifeaviatorwife.blogspot.com. Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on this site! I have this simple, basic and ooooh sooo yummy and healthy Grilled Pineapple Orange Smoothie. This smoothie will take you to the beaches of Hawaii and the cool, crisp freshness of the trade wind's blowing in the palm trees.

After living in Hawaii for over 7 years, I have a lot of great pineapple recipes. Rarely do we have left over grilled pineapple, but when we do I make this smoothie the next day! I love this recipe because it is so quick, so easy to make in the mornings to take me back to my precious Hawaii or to cool off from an afternoon of summer fun. My kids LOVE it! This delicious smoothie reminds me of sitting on a lanai enjoying the breeze!


Cool Grilled Pineapple Orange Smoothie

1/2 Cup Real Orange Juice (I use Simply Orange)
1 Cup Fresh Grilled Pineapple
1 Cup Ice
1/2 Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt (I always use Chobani) or 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 Fresh Lemon

Add all ingredients but lemon to your blender. Squeeze lemon juice on top. Blend until smooth. All of my recipes are simple, basic and easy for anyone to try. I believe that fresh, healthy food doesn't need many ingredients to taste delicious! So smooth, so crisp, so summer!
 
Happy Summer,

~B

Do you have any favorite smoothie recipes? I would love to hear them.



No comments:

Post a Comment